Was unable to open "Next" category, host wasn't really up to date despite sync being successfull

Hey

Just to preface, the setup I have is that I have a laptop I use for hosting Everdo, with a stationary that is set up for client syncing. Both machines are running Windows 10, and the host isn’t set up to sync with any other devices.
The client computer is used primarily when working, while the host computer is used sparingly for adding/editing items.

Both of the issues I mentioned in the title happened on the host computer.

The first issue was that I were unable to open the Next category. Clicking on category would just continue rendering the previous category I had visited. Clicking on any other category would then update the view properly.
The Next category on the client computer would open fine in comparison, it was only the host that was having issues.

The second issue, which I don’t know is connected with the previous one, is that the syncing process didn’t seem to update everything properly on the host computer. It would state in the sync options that everything was up do date, with no error messages/icons shown in the sync tab.
However, comparing the items/projects on both host and client computer, the host computer was not quite up to date compared to the client.

I ended up having to do a force push from the client computer, which seemed to solve both issues for now.

I’ve linked the log file I had, and ended up zipping up the whole everdo folder located in roaming before doing the forced push, in case there is any other files that would be useful

Thanks for reporting! Looking into it.