Android App - Open Beta

Oh sorry about confusion. The frequency-based scheduling feature will be released very soon, but to avoid conflicts between devices we first modify each app to ignore such actions completely. This is what you saw in the release notes. Then we will release the feature on each platform while other platforms ignore the new type of actions until they are updated as well.

By the way, the behaviour of any existing repeating items will not change. A checkbox will be added to the scheduling dialog allowing you to use the new type of repeating.

Hi

With last update, frequency-bases scheduling works ?

Great work by the way !

I see a little problem with text :

Will you add repeat on done feature too ?

It works, but if you sync with the desktop app, it will still create duplicate items because it doesn’t understand the new option yet. The desktop app is getting updated next week.

Thanks for noticing the mistake!

I like the new search function! Great job. I have to do some further testing but so far so good.
BUT one thing annoyed me instantly when I first tried the search. The “toogle notes” moved into the sub menu of the three dots. I do use the toggle notes very very very often, so I need it accessible.
Settings could move to the bottom of the navigation panel on the left, as it’s not needed it that often.

1 Like