When I want to collapse/expand a task on the desktop app that is created from the Android app, then I cannot collapse the task.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a task in the Android app (0.90.0) with a description.
- Open the Everdo desktop app (1.2.17) on Windows.
- Go to the task that’s created with the app.
- Try to collapse/expand the specific task.
Unable to collapse/expand the specific task.
- Duplicate the bugged task with CTRL + drag in the desktop app.
- Delete the original bugged task.
- Remove “Copy of” from the title of the duplicated task.
The task is able to collapse/expand as expected.