This topic is to track progress of development and testing of the Everdo app for iOS.
PM me on forum or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get an invite code. Don’t forget to specify your email address. Note that the current build targets iOS 11+.
Incomplete and missing features
- Tag editing and creation (but you can create a tag on another device and let tags sync to the iOS device)
- Automatic repeating / focusing of scheduled of items (it works via sync, but not autonomously)
- Network syncing (client mode)
- Tag-based navigation in the drawer
- Lists are not collapsible
- Manual ordering of lists
- Split view on tablets (drawer vs list area)
- Swipe gestures
- Managing Trash and Archive
- Text-based search
- Sharing/sending from other apps to Everdo inbox
- As always, backup your existing data.
- Install the app via TestFlight using the code you get on email.
- Go to in-app settings and configure ESS sync: sign in, set encryption key. Refer to ESS help page or ask here if this step is not clear.
- Peform a pull or a clean pull to fetch all of your existing data and add it to the iOS device
- (optional) Enable auto-sync. You should see sync status changing in real time if enabled. Otherwise, sync can be triggered via pull-down in any item view or with “Sync Once” button in settings.