Bulk Delete and Edit Tags Operations, Waiting For Projects, UI Contrast and Alignment Improvements, and More - Everdo Update 1.3.5

April 20, 2020

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://everdo.net/blog/update-1-3-5/
3 Likes

This update looks very good!

1 Like

There should be also a way to move items to a particular project in a bulk.

BTW Great update!

Sometimes when I click items one by one to select them all, one item is copied.

Cloning should occur on Ctrl+drag, so maybe that is what is happening?

Yes, you are right. Thanks.

• Split the parent selection drop-down menu into more sections
  • Improved item layout alignment by changing the position of the repeating action icon

Been hoping for both of these for awhile! Awesome.

I don’t know very well what this new functionality is about…

There should be all parameters to edit in a bulk namely, schedule date, due date, time and energy.

What about mobile users? I don’t even bother with a Mac because the app is so functional on the iPad and iPhone. But lack of bulk operations on mobile is a real hindrance. Say a project has gotten too big, so I want to move a bunch of its items into another project or a new project. On mobile that process is tedious and error prone. So I haven’t converted from Things to Everdo. I used to use Nirvanahq but it was too clunky. Didn’t keep up with the times. Everdo is much better. But the workaday usability features of Things have kept me using that app despite its poor implementation of GTD. Bulk operations is one of those features.