When I installed Everdo on my mobile phone I noticed that if I try to delete some item, sliding with my finger from left to right or vice versa, the item is moving slightly but not entirely to complete the action. I also have Everdo on my tablet and there everything works just fine. I don’t know what’s the problem here. Can this be fixed in the future updates?
Thanks in advance,
What is the Android version on the phone?
The android version is 6.0
Thank you, I’ll do some testing.
I haven’t been able to reproduce this in either emulators or on a physical Android 6 device. Since this issue has only been reported once in a long time, I tend to assume that it is very specific to your device, that is a combination of hardware, OS, settings and apps.
Here’s a few questions / ideas to try.
- Does this issue happen for you in any list, or specific ones?
- Does the issue happen with autosync disabled?
- Does list scrolling and manual sorting work for you? These are similar gestures, so might give us a clue.
- Are you sure the app version is the latest (1.1-1 or 1.1-2)?
- If you uninstall the app, then install again, does the issue happen with initial/tutorial data?
- Do you have any “global” apps that might interfere (draw over other apps, screen capture)?