Delete default everdo data

hello is it possible to delete default evero data in one click

Yes, when you first run the app, there’s a button at the top of the screen to delete tutorial items. So you can delete everything in one click when first running the app.
After a restart, the button will no longer appear, so only manual deletion is possible.

1 Like

I have used this button before but I don’t see this option in the latest version (new computer, differant platform to test) with a fresh install. I am running th latest Ubuntu release with the .DEB package v 1.3.10. It also is not shown in the appimage 1.3.10 version either. I have used it after a fresh install on windows a few versions back. Did this option happen to move somewhere? I clicked the hamburger menu, then the ladt item (everdo 1.3.10) which i thought might be an about us page but nothing showed up. Not under settings or noted in the help section. thanks

I think the latest version is 1.3.9

1 Like

Are you sure the button was missing on the first run? It should be available when you first run the app and the new database is created. But after you re-open the app, the button will not show up anymore.

There is a 1.3.10 but it doesn’t include any significant changes for existing users, so no notification.

1 Like

I tested this theory on a new windows 10 computer and confirmed the option went away after the first time I relaunched the application. I didn’t know this was the case. Since i already installed it in Linux i cannot test it there but i likely opened the application a couple of times comparing the AppImage to the .deb packages. Looks like it is functioning as designed in windows. thank you