Download for linux ARM architecture

Here’s another attempt at ARM builds.

If it runs into a white screen, try with --openDevTools to view error.

Edit: for some reason the forum edited my previous message instead of posting a new one…

I’ll check out the Aarch64 build in a few hours! :smiley_cat:

I tried the armv7l build on my Raspberry Pi 3 and I’m still getting the white screen. This is the DevTools console message when running it with the --openDevTools option.

electron/js2c/asar_bundle.js:5 Uncaught Error: /tmp/.org.chromium.Chromium.vX7TJh: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
at process.func [as dlopen] (electron/js2c/asar_bundle.js:5)
at Object.Module._extensions…node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1203)
at Object.func [as .node] (electron/js2c/asar_bundle.js:5)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:992)
at Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:885)
at Function.f._load (electron/js2c/asar_bundle.js:5)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1032)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:72)
at Object. (node_modules/sqlite3…qlite3-binding.js:4)
at Object. (node_modules/sqlite3…qlite3-binding.js:7)

On my RaspberryPi 3 running arm64 (Ubuntu Server 20.04):

$ ./Everdo-1.6.0-arm64.AppImage
./Everdo-1.6.0-arm64.AppImage: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But I do have zlib already installed:

$ sudo apt install zlib1g
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
zlib1g is already the newest version (1:1.2.11.dfsg-2ubuntu1.2).

I own a Librem5 running PureOS (Debian derivate) and run into the same issues like @dotbugfix
It’s arm64 architecture and I would love to see Everdo builds for arm32 and arm64 out there as this platforms are concurrently emerging :slight_smile:

As the proud new owner of a Steam Deck, I would love a build for arm64 - with a docking station, the Deck is rapidly becoming my main device, so the lack of Everdo there is frustrating. Is there any way I/we/the community can help here?

EDIT: idiot that I am, it’s not an arm chip, it’s x86_64. I just assumed it was arm. still, worth a bump as my RasPi4 would like to join the party :slight_smile: