Everdo Development Roadmap and Backlog

Does this help? Filtering | Everdo Help

1 Like

Perfect! Powerful!
Ok to add the others to the roadmap?

Do you mean note/description editor? By the way, it can be resized by dragging the bottom right corner.

This should be done as part of redesigning the whole navigation drawer to conform to the same design as desktop and iOS apps. It’s in the backlog.

Hello

yes I use this possibility. If it is possible one day to add a click to enlarge the stain, it would be better. A bit like a lot of applications or editors that allow you to work without distraction.
Okay. I hope that a new version will arrive soon :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, are there any development prospects for this year 2021?

At least one release of the desktop app will happen in 2021, possibly 2. The problem with the first one is that it requires also publishing the Android and iOS app at nearly the same time, otherwise it could have been published a while ago.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for your answer.

Hello! Congratulations with new release and new List A feature shipped -“Set due date relative to the repeating date”! :tada:

Another feature to set due date indirectly is in the List A: “Add the option to schedule actions by setting the due date as opposed to the start date”.

Unfortunately, such approach not fits to my workflow. In my way of thinking due date is a king. I wish to set due date directly in a first step, and only then set start date or repeating date relative to the due.

It seems to me that some time ago there was exactly-what-I-wish-feature in List A - something like “Repeating due date and set start date relative to the due date”. Now I can’t find it in roadmap, only discussions in the forum: 1, 2.

What is the fate of this feature now?

I believe these two refer to the same feature. You set a due date and an offset in days. The app derives the start date by subtracting the given offset form the given due date.

2 Likes

Can we still expect a release?

1 Like

Hi
Not easy to find your way around these lists. I would prefer a traceable solution like uservoice.
If not, can you add your refusals (with your reasons as on the non-integration of sub-projects for example …), that would avoid new requests!

I redo my list. We discussed some but as I do not see them in : planned, maybe … never !

Here they are
EDITION

• improved layout (bold …)
  • integration of a link to a file on the computer
  • integration of an image

TAGS

• indicate the number of occurrences in the task management to be able to eliminate them

SEARCH

• “etat” should find items with “etat” or “état”.
  • cross to clear the search field

SORT

• by task name
  • date of creation of the task

MISCELLANEOUS

• send an email to the everdo mailbox
  • Hide/show all notes in 2 icons
  • larger icons or possibility to enlarge the whole content of everdo
  • a cross to quickly delete the search term

Thanks

4 Likes

I’am agree with all your list :+1:
I just want to add the ability to copy in markdown and not just to txt.

Hi
Whether it’s about the suggestions for the financial model, to have more development or these suggestions, I have no answers.
I am really disappointed.
Is it possible to answer me?
regards

1 Like

Hi,

The forum is not very active (it’s a pity) but there are already quite a few requests for improvements that have been made here (like the one above). In order to avoid unnecessary frustration, could you tell us if you plan to develop this software further or if it’s at the end of the road ? If the idea is rather to keep things as they are now (which is already very good), it would be interesting to know. If not, what are the obstacles and how can they be solved (problem of time? of money? of will?).
In any case, this software is already doing a great job. :+1:

2 Likes

There is already a new test version of the software discussed in the private early access forum.

1 Like

Interresting. Thanks.

Hello
I made some requests Everdo Development Roadmap and Backlog - #84 by herveD that I don’t think are clearly indicated in the roadmap.
I would really appreciate receiving answers from @Andrei
I made some requests that I don’t think are clearly indicated in the roadmap.
I would really appreciate receiving answers from @ as I see that there are still answers on other subjects.
Is now version 1.7.stable enough to be used in production?

The version is more than enough to be used in production :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for your feedback.
Having already had problems and also seeing a few worries, i am waiting for andrei’s green light and more answers in general on my requests or suggestions (including on the business model if he doesn’t make enough money to answer such questions).