Hi! I’ve been using Everdo for quite some time now, but when attempting to upgrade to the latest releases (1.3.6 and 1.3.8), the installation immediately aborts within the wizard.
I had additionally uninstalled Everdo and removed the config files (backed up to a different folder temporarily). The installation continues to immediately abort when the installation begins (step in the wizard with the progress bar).
I did get it working eventually by doing the following two things (I don’t know if both were necessary)
- Reinstalled 1.3.5
- Ran (then exited) 1.3.5
- Deleted the generated everdo folder and replaced it with my backup, renaming the folder from Everdo to everdo (I wasn’t sure if the casing could be the cause of the failure to upgrade)
Everything is working great now, but wanted to share this in case any one is experiencing this issue.