It would be nice the following feature:
Inline commands are preceded by a colon ( : ) and let you add special information to each task while you are writting the task. Its a way to save mouse clicks. For example:
- :day to indicate Due Date. :day tomorrow :day friday :day 30/10/18 or day:clear
- :time to indicate Time. :time 15m
- :energy to indicate Energy. :energy low.
- :focus to indicate focus on a task. :focus.
- #label to select an area, tag or a contact. #Peter #home #work.
Example: Wash the car :day 04/01 :time 30m :energy low #home
The idea is that just by typing the name of the task I am assigning all the characteristics of this task.