iOS ESS Login - invalid credentials

I am trying to set up a new device with Everdo, and I am using ESS for sync. When I get to the point that I need to login to ESS, I get an error saying “invalid email/password”.

To check where the issue lies, I have tried to login to the browser ESS with the same credentials with success. I have also made sure that I am using the correct login (ie. not the Everdo Forum credentials). As I can tell, I am using the same credentials in both places, yet it works in the browser but not iOS app.

@Tycholiz you could try a different password. I had something similar happen and changing the password fixed the problem. I suspect the password I was using was the reason (weird characters).

Thanks for confirming!

Yes ! I changed my password to not use symbols (though I’m not sure that’s the cause), and everything is working now.

Thanks for your help @Mai and thanks for checking in @Andrei !

Thanks for confirming!

I’m also having this problem.

Interestingly, it works ok on my phone, just not on the desktop version 1.5.14

Is there anything else I can try?

@Andrei still having this issue, but now it’s on a Macbook Pro. I tried changing the password as we had discussed previously, but that did not work for me.

I have confirmed that I’m not using Everdo Forum account or anything like that. I can sign into the Sync web portal with the password without issue, but within the app it gives me the “Sign-In Failed” error.

Could you please try to sign in again? Not sure, but it looks like it was a temporary issue on the login server.

I tried, but same issue

Update: I was coincidentally having some issues with my VPN this morning. The issue seems to be resolved now :+1:

Thanks for the support