Observations on Linux with 1.5.6 deb package

Hi,
Not something I really have problems with using Everdo, but when looking at the output starting from command line I get the following messages:

damen@WilliWortel:~/Downloads$ (node:537747) DeprecationWarning: file property is deprecated and will be removed in v5.

(everdo:537747): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:01:08.280: Theme parsing error: gtk.css:3611:22: ‘none’ is not a valid color name
Loading config at /home/damen/.config/everdo/config.json
Switching app theme to .
(node:537747) electron: The default of contextIsolation is deprecated and will be changing from false to true in a future release of Electron. See [Discussion] Changing the defaults for nodeIntegration and contextIsolation to improve the default security posture of Electron applications · Issue #23506 · electron/electron · GitHub for more information

System ist Linux UbuntuDDE 20.10

damen@WilliWortel:~/Downloads$ uname -a
Linux WilliWortel 5.8.0-44-generic #50-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 9 06:29:41 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Perhaps helpful for further optimization :slight_smile:

For the rest, Everdo works like a charm for me - keep up the good works

If I’m not mistaken, the GTK warning is typically issued by ubuntu when launching GUI apps from a terminal. The rest will be taken care of in the next release. By the way they are not specific to your system and not dangerous, so no worries.

1 Like