Server error when logging into sync.everdo.net

Today I was looking to check the status of my sync subscription and unable to log in. I am getting a “Server Error.” When logging in on Safari or Chrome on iOS device. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

2 Likes

Same issue here on Firefox on MacOS. And my iPhone app gives an unknown sync error (last sync was yesterday, so this has been an issue for at least 16 hours).

I really wish there was a status page. It’s a bit disconcerting that only one other person has posted about this so far, so maybe Andrei isn’t receiving error notifications?

@Andrei Calling you out so you get a notification.

Hmm, I hadn’t been using Everdo and I decided to set it up again and sync my laptop and phone. I was getting this same error a few minutes ago trying to login directly to https://sync.everdo.net to check my subscription. Then I decided to ignore it and try syncing my phone and now everything is working again.

Is it working now for everyone else?

working well now. It was out of order for a while.

Hi guys, thanks for the notification. I was able to get everything working. Don’t know the root cause and why it wasn’t caught by monitoring, but looking into it.

3 Likes