Something wrong with tags synchronization between the Desktop app and the iOS app

There is something wrong with tags synchronization between the Desktop app and the iOS app.
Unfortunately, I can’t provide many details.
I just had situations when the tag was deleted in the Desktop app but stayed in the iOS app and vice versa.
When I use the “:w” parameter to create waiting for the task, sometimes I got a new tag with the same name as the existing one. It happens with one particular contact tag and I think it is because some of my tags were created in the iOS app and others in the Desktop app.

Maybe there is a way to check how they sync and find the issue.

Thank you for providing these details. I will try investigating this as soon as possible.

This is difficult to reproduce.

So far I have tried the following scenarios and they all worked as expected:

  • Create a new contact in the iOS app, synced to Desktop, assigned to an item via :w.
  • Create a new item simultaneously with a new contact in the iOS app, sync to Desktop.
  • Deleted on iOS, synced to Desktop
  • Deleted on Desktop, synced to iOS