Sync on Windows client throws error

Hi Andrei,

I have a Ubuntu desktop running Everdo in server mode, and a Windows laptop in client, and a Android phone in client. These were previously all in sync with each other and on the same network. Today I loaded the Windows Everdo and noticed that it had not updated in a while and that the server IP was incorrect. I fixed the IP and it looked like it did a successful sync, but the items were still old. I uninstalled Everdo from the Windows laptop and deleted the Everdo files in AppData then reinstalled, added the pro key and did a manual ‘Pull from the Server’ to try to force the Windows client to get the items and get back in sync. When I do this, I get “Something went wrong, An error occurred. Please send a report so we can fix it as soon as possible.”.

Is there somewhere that I should look in particular to find the error report?

Regards,

Phil

Thanks for reporting. I’m taking a look.