Tag search at creating Tasks on Android

Hi there,
I have a lot of tags and contacts in my system. So that it is partly cumbersome to select the right tags and contacts in the list. Is there a possibility to add a search function when creating tasks? As it was also implemented in the Windows app?

So that I type a few letters when selecting tags and all matching tags are displayed?

2 Likes

Maybe I have to clarify this a little bit. I think so, because here is no response.

I want to have a searchfield for selecting tags. So I can write „peter“ and get all tags with „peter“ to chose from.

I’ve abaut 250 Tags. Mostly contacts, but also a lot of normal tags. It would be easier to chose the related tags and contacts if I could begin writing down an have so a filter on the list.

Example:
I’m a Projectmanager and have a lot of todo’s for other people. So I tag the todo’s with their names. When I call an employe, then I filter for the name and look what else we have to talk about. After I’ve explained the todo, it goes to the waiting for list. Then the contact is set there also.
In both cases, at the tag screen and at the contact screen it will be helpful for me to have the ability to search for a specific tag or contact.

1 Like

This is a totally legitimate request and I fully support it. The problem is that I have the impression that there is no real prospect of development for this software. A whole bunch of legitimate requests of this type are on hold…

I totally agree with you, I have the same problem with my IOS version. Some months ago I suggested that tags should be alphabetical sorted so I could find them easier in the IOS version.

Any new news on this? In the Desktop App it is available.

1 Like

I miss that too, but wow you know a lot of Christians…