Everdo Development Roadmap and Backlog

I updated the top post, hopefully it’s better now. Unfortunately, there’s really no way to provide any more detail than that. Everdo Development Roadmap and Backlog

Hello,
Ok thanks if I understand correctly? it’s roughly by ~ date of implementation; closer to the farthest
2 other suggestions :wink:

• default = collapse all (or set in settings?), I spend my time clicking! and under ubuntu, I can not use alt + [
  • see number (or set as? settings) on next, scheduled, someday
1 Like

Sync status indication

I believe that “Sync now” action button on the topbar or hotkey will come with this feature in order to avoid every 5 sec requests to ESS, and fast sync last changes.

Yes, that makes sense.

Hello,
Thank you for this update (v1.2.19)
I was hoping (but I misunderstood) that Collapse would be one of them.
It’s really painful on a daily basis. Will you include it in the next update?

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Waiting For Projects

Same with me. I checked the roadmap and couldn’t find the feature request anymore.
Please, please add a setting like “collapse/expand notes by default”

Hi

• collapse / expand in 1 click on icon
  • default = collapse all (or set in settings?), I spend my time clicking! and under ubuntu, I can not use alt + [

Everyday I am bothered by this problem :frowning:
I hope this will happen soon and that it will be at the top of your priorities :slight_smile:
Regards

Try ctrl+alt+[
At least this did the trick for me.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Collapse all and expand all should be a toogle button on desktop

Hello Team, would it be an Idea to implement the idea of pomodoro timer/technik into Everdo? you have an great to org todos that its ideal for gtd, an so your users could do more with the tool.

thanks for this app! its great and your focus on privacy is great!

This has been suggested before, but it’s not clear what value is there to having an integrated timer vs using a second app. Myself, I always just use the standard phone timer app for implementing time blocks (pomodoro). Not even a dedicated app - why complicate a simple thing?

Hello Andrei,

Thanks for reply.

Thats was the point i thought about. on the left side your app: like a good unix app: do one thing and this great! on the other side: one app for the task mgnt and one app for the pomodoro…
the longer i think about it: your idea with the android timer is great :slight_smile: simple, without one hunderd options and it runs…
so the left side wins :slight_smile: everdo for everything

thanks!

Markus

Hi Andrei,

I suppose your are not eraising the features in the lists that are yet implemented… That’s right?

i.e Global Inbox hotkey capture is done.

1 Like

Depends what is meant with “global”
I guess this feature is not implemented if “global” means: Capturing from everywhere on your pc, even outside the everdo app.

2 Likes

Hello
Here are some new suggestions following my intensive use of everdo!

LINUX
1/ multi tag filter
I select an area and then filter a tag, this is not enough because I still have dozens of task titles to view.
Filtering with a 2nd or 3rd tag (existing) would be the TOP.

2/ full screen of a spot in edition or display in 1 click
Sometimes it’s a bit long because there is no sub-project or sub-task.

ANDROID
3/ really have a fast filter @CONTEXTS

Regards

Does this help? Filtering | Everdo Help

1 Like

Perfect! Powerful!
Ok to add the others to the roadmap?

Do you mean note/description editor? By the way, it can be resized by dragging the bottom right corner.

This should be done as part of redesigning the whole navigation drawer to conform to the same design as desktop and iOS apps. It’s in the backlog.

Hello

yes I use this possibility. If it is possible one day to add a click to enlarge the stain, it would be better. A bit like a lot of applications or editors that allow you to work without distraction.
Okay. I hope that a new version will arrive soon :slight_smile: