This topic is to track progress of development and testing of the Everdo app for iOS.
PM me on forum or send email to email@example.com to get an invite code. Don’t forget to specify your email address. Note that the current build targets iOS 11+.
What should work in the current build / things to test
- Inbox view
- Item capture (to inbox)
- Item editing: title, description, focus, complete/uncomplete
- ESS syncing (incremental and pull)
- Navigation section (drawer menu)
- Navigation between lists and projects
Major incomplete features / next priorities
- Complete item layout (tags, time/energy, scheduled date, etc)
- Global filtering by area
- Complete item editor (tags, list, time, energy, trash)
- Network syncing (client mode)
- As always, backup your existing data.
- Install the app via TestFlight using the code you get on email.
- Go to in-app settings and configure ESS sync: sign in, set encryption key. Refer to ESS help page or ask here if this step is not clear.
- Peform a pull or a clean pull to fetch all of your existing data and add it to the iOS device
- (optional) Enable auto-sync. You should see sync status changing in real time if enabled. Otherwise, sync can be triggered via pull-down in any item view or with “Sync Once” button in settings.