Paypal payment option

Can you add PayPal as a payment mechanism to register for the pro version? Thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately, this will not be possible in the near future because of the way Paypal works.

Hey,
why can I not pay by paypal?
(one might even setup subscriptions, like netflix)

I do not own a private credit card.
Willing to pay, what shall I do?

Thanks.
Best regards
Arnold

I would also like to use PayPal to avoid giving out my credit card information directly.
If the reason you are avoiding PayPal is because they charge an extra fee for the transaction, I’m willing to pay a higher amount to compensate for it. Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I just paid with a credit card. For those who have privacy concerns about giving out their credit card number directly, using something like ShopSafe is a good alternative to PayPal. Anyway, I’m so excited to use Everdo Pro!!!

Maybe you can integrate Mollie Payments (https://www.mollie.com/en/).
I have seen this at a website I worked on. And it looks it covers / is supporting a lot of countries and payment methods.

Hello Team,
First: Great App! exactly that i am looking for! Desktop (win und Linux), small Andoird App, local without a cloud service from the distributor. perfekt!
The price is correct for an lifetime licence for one person (1 person an X devices!)
my only problem: could you have an paypal Account? I dont want to transfer money to you over credit card :frowning:
i know paypal costs money… but so you have the credit card information on your servers or an payment provider. could it be an solution to say: 69,99€ for payment over creditcard and 72€ by paypment over paypal?

so: i would buy this software, but not so… sorry
finally: its great! first i hat some problems with paraell and sequence projects … not problems in the app only brain problems :slight_smile: but now its great

cu

Unfortunately, we are still not integrated with PayPal. It’s not because of the price. We are now considering payment processors that can also accept PayPal, as well as credit cards, but integration will take a while.

Meanwhile, I can only assure you that credit card payments on our site are safe. We use SSL, 3D Secure and we never store card details. In case of any issues with payments, simply send me a message on forum or email and it will be resolved very quickly.