Plus Button in the App / Widget

I know there are older Requests about a widget for the app. But I really like to add a thought/inbox to everdo very quickly. I also like to use as startup List the “next” list, so i can see what i can do at every moment and work.

When I hit the + button (which my first thought was opens an inbox item) in the “next” list it opens not an inbox item, but a next item. I do not really add next actions over the app, i rather want to hit the + button really quickly. So i have to change the list first to add a new thought or i have to change the item inbox… both one click slower than hit the + button the first time.

Maybe you can give to possibility in the settings to set the + button as default to open an inbox item. It came only in my mind because I miss the + button widget, who should do the exact same.

1 Like

Completely understand this. The inbox widget will be added. I think the setting to modify “+” behavior would often do more harm than good.
I believe we need either a dedicated “add to inbox” button, or a widget.
The benefit of a widget is that it will open faster, without loading all the data. Also it can be simplified for quicker entry compared to the full editor.

2 Likes

The inbox widget will be do great! Thanks!