Synchronization problem with appImage?

Hello
During the 1st year of subscription, I synchronized the application under ubuntu (.deb) with the android application without any problem!
For several months now, the synchronization is not working properly or not at all, like at the moment. I use the latest versions of the

• appImage 1.5.14 pro
  • android 1.2.27 / Honor10
    I have redone several times the proposed method (see Synchronisation not possible - #8 by Andrei )
    On the sync site, it shows that it worked but I don’t have anything that is pushed to the smartphone. By pressing fire, the operation ends in 1 second!
    I didn’t activate the auto sync because if I turn on the wifi, the android application ends immediately
    Regards

I had problems syncing many months back between an app image install and android as well. I did a clean pull which helped. It happened multiple times but I am on the beta and I didn’t have clean steps to recreate so i didn’t report it. I haven’t had issues for the past 2 months.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing, however my problem is still there. Today I can’t use the application android anymore !

Hi,
Are you available?
Can you help me with this problem?
Regards

HI,
I still haven’t solved this problem.
I upgraded to test version 1.6 with appimage (no problem). I asked for the android version by mp hoping it would solve my problem but I didn’t get any answer.
Please tell me clearly if you want to help me on this problem, otherwise I have to find a specific toto application for my android!!!
I’ve been using it for months now and I’m not synchronizing my data even though I have a subscription!
Regards

Unfortunately I’m not entirely clear with your problem statement. Do you have an issue with the desktop app syncing, or Android app, or both?
I looked at the logs and it looks like one desktop device is syncing normally. I don’t see any attempts from the Android app to sync.
Could you please state your problem once again?

Edit: Please PM me for faster resolution.

I have 2 appImage applications but I only synchronize one.
I mentioned the 2nd one for information but sync=“none”
The 1st appImage at sync=“Sync Mode”

I feel like this is coming from the android app. I have reinstalled it several times (but not the latest 1.6 version not received).
android 1.2.27 / Honor10
I have redone several times the proposed method (see Synchronization not possible )
On the sync site, it shows that it worked but I don’t have anything that is pushed to the smartphone. By pressing fire, the operation ends in 1 second!
I didn’t activate the auto sync because if I turn on the wifi, the android application ends immediately

message sent

Please check you private messages.