Update: No feature releases in a few coming weeks. Focus on Mobile

Hi Everyone!

As you might have noticed, in the past months we’ve been trying to maintain a development pace of one release per week for Everdo (desktop)
This will not be the case in the coming weeks as it was decided to focus all efforts on bringing Everdo mobile to production ASAP.
If a serious bug comes up, then there will be a quick update, but no features for now.

Meanwhile, a closed test of the Android app is coming soon. PM for invite.

5 Likes

Update RE: mobile alpha/beta access

Please send your gmail/google email address (the one you use on your phone to sign into Google Play)

You’ll get an opt-in and download link on that email when it’s ready, probably within a week.

2 Likes

UPDATE: Testing is on, PM to join

The Android app is getting closer!

2 Likes

Hi Andrei,

great to see the mobile app getting ready! Just a thought, you could update the roadmap by mentioning that the focus is currently on mobile ( Everdo Development Roadmap and Backlog ). Right now it looks like nothing is happening since April, which is far from the truth!

Thanks for your hard work,
Denis

You’re right! Should have updated that a long time ago. Thank you for caring!

The backlog post has been fixed.

This is embarrassing but I can’t for the life of me figure how to send a PM on here!

Click on the name, then press “Message”, or “More” then “Message”

I’ve checked and re-checked, don’t seem to have either option

As i had the same issue, you have to wait until you earn the Basic-Badge in order to get access to messages:

Basic
This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around a little while and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. Your new user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.

I see. I guess this is a built-in anti-spam feature of Disourse.

Hello,

The PM feature depends of the trust level of a user. By default users with a low trust level can’t send PM to anyone (you can find the list of possible action here).

There are a lot of options around trust levels in the admin interface and I’m pretty sure this can be changed if desired :slight_smile:

P.S.: I’m also interested in testing the Android app, but since I’m a new account I can’t send any PM :wink:

Thanks for explanation. In such cases an email to info@everdo.net will work too. Include your forum name.

1 Like

Just a heads up - Android app is near completion see the open beta topic.

Soon there will be some nice changes on the Desktop too.